Pest Control Solutions In Chewelah, WA
Your home is your castle, your sanctuary, and your safe place. It is no place for bugs and rodents. If you own a business, the same is true. It is where you meet with customers. If you don't have customers, you still want your business to provide a comfortable environment for your employees. Pest control is essential. We help residents, and business owners in Chewelah keep pests outside by offering high-quality residential and commercial pest control and online resources where you'll find helpful prevention tips and cool facts about common pests in our area. If you'd like to speak with one of our professionals regarding pest control in Chewelah, connect with us by phone or e-mail. We'll guide you toward a customized solution.
Residential Pest Control In Chewelah
The best residential pest control is proactive pest management. If you wait to deal with pests after they start to cause trouble, they can impact your health and damage your property. The best pest management is exterior control. When you have the right level of control around the exterior of your home, you don't have to deal with pests indoors. When you contact Backwoods Pest Control, here are a few things you can expect:
- We inspect the conducive conditions on your property and provide the information you need to make a sound decision about your pest control.
- We use trusted products and field-tested methods to achieve results.
- We treat your eaves and perimeter three feet up and ten feet out.
- We apply targeted control methods as needed.
- We establish a service package that includes single, monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly treatments.
It is easy to get started. Navigate to our contact page and fill out the short form to let us know what you need. We'll connect with you and walk you through the process.
Commercial Pest Control In Chewelah
Every business in Chewelah can benefit from a quality commercial pest control service plan. Our technicians know your industry and will guide you toward a plan that meets the required guidelines. We'll also help you fit it into your budget. We customize our service packages and help you address your specific pest vulnerabilities. We service a long list of businesses, including storage facilities, doctor's offices, casinos, hotels, waste management transfer stations, and more. Call us for a quick consultation.
Carpenter Ant Prevention Tips For Chewelah Homeowners
We have a variety of ants in our area, but no ant species is quite like the carpenter ant. If carpenter ants target your Chewelah home, they can do quite a bit of damage over time. Use this quick list of prevention tips to help you prevent carpenter ant damage.
- Perform routine inspections to detect signs of carpenter ants. Early detection can help you prevent extensive damage.
- Address sweet natural food sources in your yard, such as flowering weeds or aphid problems. Flowers have nectar, and aphids produce honeydew.
- Remove rotted wood to make your home less of a target for these ants. They prefer to tunnel in softer wood.
- Seal gaps around pipes and wire conduits and patch cracks in your foundation walls.
- Trim plants away from your exterior foundation and walls.
You can get a lot of protection by applying a little elbow grease. Remove food sources, address moisture, and block entryways to deter carpenter ants. When you detect carpenter ant activity, remember to give Backwoods Pest Control a call. We can perform an inspection and offer carpenter ant control treatments if needed.
All The Factors That Attract Rodents To Chewelah Homes
There are many factors that can make your property more interesting to rodents and more vulnerable to a rodent infestation. If you understand why rodents want to explore your yard and how they get into your home, you can work to keep them out.
- Food is a strong motivator for rodents. What do rodents eat? It may surprise you. While you may know that they can get into your garbage, other food sources are more likely to attract rodents, such as bird food and acorns.
- While garbage isn't a food source for rats and mice, particularly if it is covered, the smell can attract them. Bag your trash, bring it to the curb weekly, and clean your receptacles if they start to smell. These are ways to manage your trash and deter rodents.
- Clutter helps rats and mice navigate in your yard. They have poor eyesight and must use ground clutter to help them get around your yard. An open and clutter-free yard is resistant to rodent activity.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, as they say. If you need help keeping rodents away from your home, contact Backwoods Pest Control for rodent control solutions that will reduce the number of rodents and help ensure they don't get into your home.